Why You Should Go:
- You have been thinking about getting a website, but are confused as to who to use.
- Learn how to rank number one on page 1 of Google for your industry
- Learn to connect all your social media sites at a push of a button
- Receive business advice from successful, self-made professionals
- Learn how to use Facebook ads.
The Fine Print
- Up to 1 voucher for personal use and unlimited as gifts
- Merchant will be provided with email addresses to contact customers
- Package includes a 5 hour online marketing and social media course. By registration only, please book online, select the desired course and use your voucher number
- Once you have purchased the coupon please immediately CLICK HERE and register on the website. Failure to do so might mean you do not reserve your spot.
- You will receive a confirmation email a few days after your booking and a webinar instruction email 3-4 days before the event
- For inquiries please call 1-403-246-7386
- 6 month expiration date
- Not valid with any other offers
- No cash back or credit
Here's what the folks at The Executive Edge want you to know, plus a few great testimonials from participants:
- At The Executive Edge, we're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers excel in their business with our help and to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them. We run our business in much the same way, and believe our business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. — The Executive Edge
- I really appreciated the knowledge he dispensed freely from what has worked for him and his partners over the years. This information alone could save the average small business owner a lot of pain and grief. Suffice to say I walked away with many valuable pointers that I can implement in our business today, and the lunch was great too. Thanks Allan! I have now since this free lunch seminar commissioned Allan and the Executive Edge to help us with our website and take our business to the next level. My advice to any business owner wanting the most cost-effective and savvy way of getting the biggest bang for your marketing dollar is to attend one of Allan’s no risk, no obligation, FREE lunch seminars and see for yourself. You will be glad you did. — Graeme Clark, The Executive Edge Testimonial
- If you want to take your business to the next level, book an appointment with Allan Fine! — Beth Castle, The Executive Edge Testimonial
- Hi Allan. I find that he delivers what he promises. He has doubled my income since I signed the contract. He is a great coach and has help me to learn about systems and using a computer. He is a great website designer and always looking after your best interest. I like his sense of cheerful disposition. — Valldina Brurwood, The Executive Edge Testimonial
- I am a believer that results trump ambitions, great ideas, and talk. 9 months ago, when I met Allan, I was starting my real estate investment business and had zero income and 1 property. I had ambitions, great ideas, and talk- but I lacked immediate action steps and was therefore stagnant. Since using Allan's expertise I've acquired 9 properties (several million in asset value), created $5-$7,000 in monthly income, and most importantly have systems in place. And this year my business is poised for further growth. I've heard Allan say that often "entrepreneurs work in their business rather than ON their business". Meaning that we entrepreneurs have a tendency to get bogged down by the details that really don't contribute to growth. How did Allan help my business? His guidance on effective marketing strategies, by holding me accountable, and his emphasis on implementing scalable systems. — Travis McPhee, The Executive Edge Testimonial