Our advisors can help you with any questions you might have. They can also help you determine the program that is best for you and assist you with the registration process. You may order secure online 24 hours a day , or leave us a phone message at any time . You can begin at anytime, and order by going to the specific program/product page and ordering/registering secure.
Why an Executive Business Coach?
Because you know you can do better.
And you know you want to do better, too.
Everyone agrees - you're a success! And, you want to do even better.
What do you want to create?
After 25 years in business, I have realized that the number one thing that businesses are missing in their companies are systems. Predesigned ways of doing things that can be repeated by anyone at all. As well, as they are documented. If you don't have these in your company that is probably one of the reasons why your organization isn't doing as well, as it possibly could.
You've been wanting to raise the level of your game for some time now, but it's just not happening. And try as you might, you just can't convince yourself that you're satisfied with your current level of performance. What started as a nagging feeling has now grown into a regular distraction. So isn't it time to hit it head-on? Isn't it time for you to start:
- Thinking smarter and work harder without so much stress and strain?
- Get in shape and Feel better!
- Learning to better separate what's truly important from what's not?
- Rekindling your enthusiasm to do your Absolute Best?
- Providing more value-added back to the people you work with and the organization you serve?
- Really getting a handle on this leadership development thing?
What makes executive coaching work - unlike so many other approaches - is its unique, ongoing, one-on-one, coaching methodology. Seminars, conferences and internal mentoring programs are fine and good, but the learning tends to be lost over time. But with coaching, you work with your coach individually , 2-to-3 times a month, over a period of months, to insure that the learning is relevant, and you actually learn it.
And how valuable would it be for you to ...
- Have a competent sounding-board to help you get better organized around your key priorities?
- Be able to discuss exactly what steps you need to take to navigate the challenges you're facing?
- Talk candidly and openly about what you need to be more successful at work - and in life?
- Work with someone who knows how to ask the right questions at the right time - and in the right way?
- Feel like you're being really heard and told what you really need to hear?
- Be able to brainstorm the troubling stuff without worrying about not already having the answers?
- Collaborate with a certified coach in a completely confidential manner, unencumbered by any organizational politics and/or interpersonal power dynamics?